Wednesday 26 January 2011

LET'S FACE IT

Coco Chanel once said that “Nature gives you the face you have at twenty. Life shapes the face you have at thirty. But at fifty you get the face you deserve”.

Having turned 33 and with this quote in mind I zoomed off to find the perfect potion to help benefit my tired winter skin.  Well….any excuse to buy!

Browsing in SpaceNK I spied “DR BRANDT’S ANTI OXIDANT WATER BOOSTER”.  Packaged in a medicinal looking bottle this is a super power which helps increase skin’s health.  For such a small bottle it is brimming with goodness “3 potent anti-oxidants, green tea, white tea and grapeseed extract” to be precise.  I bought it without hesitation and banished the scepticism slowly creeping in.

I put one dropper of the “blueberry anti oxidant water booster” into my morning glass of water or into my juice.  You can also add it to hot water. 

After just three weeks my skin has become less dry, much clearer and it looks less tired too.  I couldn’t think of a better £30 spent and this is definitely one potion I shall continue to use all year long.  I may not stop my skin getting older but I choose to fight the “free radicals” all the way there!!



No comments:

Post a Comment