Sunday 30 January 2011

Pretty and Pink


I remember it perfectly, I was six years old, it was summertime, the brand was “Tinkerbell peel off” - the colour was fushia pink. 

Perhaps this is why I always associate pink nail varnish with happiness, in adult years it has often been the first bottle I reach for when in need of cheering up.  I am relentless in my pursuit of the perfect pink nail varnish. 

My latest perfect pink is not an expensive brand at all.  Fushia Hype - So Laque by Bourjois.   At only £5.99 it is affordable with a fantastic consistency   not too thin and not too thick.  It is easy to apply – gliding on perfectly.  The varnish has a gorgeous  glossy high shine and dries in about half an hour.

My top tip is to apply basecoat before applying the colour and apply top coat every day to help prevent chipping.

1 comment: